NESARA implements the following changes and others:
1. Zeros out all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt .
2. Abolishes the income tax.
3. Creates a 14% flat rate non-essential-new-items-only sales tax revenue for the government. In other words, food and medicine will not be taxed; nor will used items such as old homes.
4. Increases benefits to senior citizens.
6. Returns Constitutional Law to all courts.
7. Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups.
8. Creates a new U.S. Treasury currency backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals.
For complete information:
Response to Petition
By Jon Carson
Thank you for signing this petition. We appreciate your participation in the We the People platform on whitehouse.gov.
The proposals in the "National Economic Security and Reformation Act" have not been introduced in Congress, and the Obama Administration cannot implement a law that has not been passed.
Moreover, many of the proposals referenced in the petition are not consistent with President Obama's blueprint for an American economy built to last. For example, a previous petition response from Jason Furman of the National Economic Council explains that the Obama Administration does not support a national sales tax because it would burden middle class families while slashing taxes for the wealthiest Americans. That response also describes President Obama's plan for a fundamental reform of our tax system that lowers tax rates and eliminates inefficient and unfair tax breaks. Finally, you can learn more about the President's policies to improve the economy and put America back to work on the White House website.
Thank you once again for participating in We the People. We appreciate hearing your opinions and look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Jon Carson is Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of the Office of Public Engagement